Sunday, April 24, 2011

A difficult moment but satisfied

Salam,

Everything begin in the early year of 2011.

15 January 2011 was a watermark moment for me and Media Rakyat Tabloid. A new company formed by my beloved parents specially for our big family future.

Definitely in the beginning I was stuck in everything because the nature of working is totally different. I never like to read newspaper, I hate to write long paragraph story and seriously I hate gossip. However, the working environment required me to do all the things I hate. I was stuck and don't know where to start. That not my nature as I love handling complicated stuffs and manage things. Unlike my sisters, they love writing and so much into gossip world and I can't deny their ability in playing around with vocabulary make all of their writing looks superb.

Time, effort and guidance given from papa, and my siblings do really help me in making a better writer. And now I can write as good as how I talk. However I still blur on how to coming out with a good story for Media Rakyat.

Media Rakyat is my soul now. Since it was founded in middle of January 2011, I put all my strength into it. Without care of time I keep studying on how to make Media Rakyat become a new successor in world of media. But, the challenge did not stop at the stage on making good story. We had enter into so much trouble in making Media Rakyat become the best tabloid.

Starting from the conflict between us and printer company, until to the stage of total conflict with the distributor who suppose to put our product in the market.

Because of the conflict, I faced a new challenge in which I need to learn on how to become a distributor. That's the most difficult work to me for time being.

However, this environment do tell me one thing, when I was young my father was a superb journalist. I never show my proudness to him as at that time I don't really understand about this. And now seriously, after I personally entered into this world, I understand the difficulties living in this field to earn living and I solute you papa for had totally success in this field. I understand your pain.

Nothing much I can do to repay you back, but I will try my best to help you in making your dream with Media Rakyat accomplish. Insyaallah.

I will do it papa and mama...
Preys for me...
Kamal Amirul Mukminin

This is our tabloid

No comments: