Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which Airlines should I go for?

Salam,

It a big bye to 2009 and welcome to 2010. Im gonna meet my last sem. at SRI College n finish up my Dip. In English for Business Communication. At last, there gonna be some picture with a scroll on my wall.

Recently, go to education fair at Mid Valley to seek new Airline for my Degree level. There r so many good Universities that attract my attention. The problem is just the ticket price... Huh! it really killing my pocket.

- Limkokwing (Bachelor in Professional Communication & P.R) = RM 39k - 2 years
- Taylor College ( Bachelor in Business Communication) = RM 39k 2 years
- UCSi (Bachelor in Business Communication - Corporate RElation) = RM 42k - 3 years

At the moment these r the only place that suppost my line. It's really expensive n totally killing my pocket. Where should I go? Do check in local Uni. basically there r no courses related to my line but I can switch it into another course but it gonna take a lot of time to finish the degree. It take about 3 to 4 years. I dun want to spend my time too long, thought wanted to get degree by age of 27 or less, but if I go for private Uni. I need to spend more.

In overall, my interest is more to Limkokwing but still on research about it. Reason of choosing because it a well-known Uni n the price come with a good environment. But kindly hate the students at Limkokwing, rich boys in there...........

Anyhow, I still in a research mood, not confirm anything yet.... Maybe by the time I graduate i will be able to choose the right airline for persuing a better future... THINKING!!!



No comments: