Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Entering the blue Zone

Salam,

Lets talk about the blue zone. It a Aquaria world at KLCC. Previously, when people invite me to enter Aquaria, I will say NO coz I belieft there is nothing may interest me inside there. But recently when I bring my soul ( Al-Farysh) to Aquaria, I might need to take back those words... Seriously, it was totally great n I really enjoying walking inside it..

The first time when I entered, the piranna from Amazon river has grab my interest... Uhmmm, only in Aquaria Im able to see piranna...

To be truth here, I already enter Aquaria 2 times in one week.hehehee

Few things that really grab my interest at Aquaria is a 12 feets shark n pirannas.... whoosss you wont be able to see those things in real anywhere unless you dare to jump in a pacific sea...

Here are some of the picture of me with love n soul at Aquaria....












Was thinking to go again..... Proud to be a Malaysian...

No comments: